Friday 22 July 2011

Bird for lunch ?

Lorikeet lunch
If only.....
Yum I can almost taste what those lorikeets would be like if I could just catch one. What a torment they are, teasing me with their ceaseless chatter, splashing water everywhere, and giving me cheek. Yeh, I nearly had one the other day but mum stepped in and saved it, gee it was close. Silly thing flew down onto my deck so what was I supposed to do ? I did what any self respecting cat would do and grabbed it, the opportunity was just too good to pass up, but I'm still young and inexperienced so when mum rushed out, I let it go and she picked it up and threw it into the air. A confetti of soft downy feathers was all I had to console myself with, at least until next time and there will be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment